It's been a while since I did a WILW post, but I am glad to be back this week!
If you'd like to join, link up here!
1. I'm loving these boots from Tory Burch. OMG, they are beautiful! Too bad they are WAY out of price range, but I love dreaming about them. I am thinking about getting another pair of Reva flats from eBay this year. I got a pair last year for over 50% off, brand new!
2. I'm loving that fall is (practically) here. I love decorating, baking pumpkin desserts, crisp fall mornings, football season, and scarves. It's my favorite season. If you like pumpkin desserts, check out this pumpkin pound cake that I made the other day- find it here!
3. I'm loving that this weekend is the first weekend that we don't have big plans. It's nice to just sleep in, enjoy each other, and take it easy. We've been pretty busy the past several weeks, and I'm ready to relax. We will be watching lots of football this weekend! Go Texas A&M! (And Appalachian!)
4. I'm loving this nail polish. What's your favorite color to paint your nails for fall? Mine is gray or maroon!
5. I'm loving the new B&BW fall candles. Autumn is my absolute favorite. I wish I could buy them all! What is your favorite fall scent?
What are you loving today?! Be sure to link up for a fun party!